Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fastest Frames Per Second Point And Shoot

TUTORING ON MARCH 10 FEBRUARY

Goodnight. Tutorial on next Tuesday March 10 will start a new topic that I attached: Topic 4: The curriculum in the infant stage.
I have to say that is a purely theoretical and somewhat complex because of its compendium legislature. That said, try to explain by giving a practical perspective. Thus, we will begin the class with the following thought that I ask yourselves: why mean by curriculum and why you think that as future early childhood education Higher Technicians must know how it is structured curriculum at this stage?

Finally, besides the issue I am attaching the basic law must be considered and on which I rely for the preparation of this issue.

Regards and until Tuesday. Javier

www. Iestnt.com / ~ cycles / SAC/tema4elcurriculo.doc
www. Iestnt.com / ~ cycles / SAC / decretoclm.doc
www. Iestnt.com / ~ cycles / SAC/indicet4.ppt
Miguel JIMENEZ SANTIAGO

0 comments:

Post a Comment