Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rogers Home Phone Long Distance

Channel

Well as you can see I'm fixing the blog and at least I'm enjoying the little things I'm doing, today we told you yesterday as a makeup tip will discuss some trends that make up where within two phases:
* As you take the makeup according to the tendecias. Cosmetics
* new this year or spring.
start with the first point: Right now
for this spring are not the rich, vivid colors, are going to be light-colored lips or say that instead of color pintartelos you can give some touch with the lipstick that is the color of your skin and then a gloss relleranlo clearly.



regard to the eyes are going to be without corner and not take note that makeup. Not if you go with trends like this will serve as such for my taste (I mean for my taste) I like to go in summer charged.


Well I wanted to explain the image on the left is not going to take and the right is clear that if you set the makeup.
rouge say that we should opt for a pink color. Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment