Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dress Shops In The Mall On Walden

Almansa Professionals Association of Early Childhood Education in Castilla-La Mancha

As professionals sis and I think you may be interested in being informed about the actions and demands of Professionals Association of Early Childhood Education in Castilla-La Mancha , especially with changes legislative and administrative underway in IE 0-3. Therefore, as far as I can, I will use my blog as a bulletin board of interest. This is the last:



Hello everyone. Already been sent over 500 DVDs and 200 will come next week. To the members and partners have already been sent, also almost all primary schools in our region, shortage of early childhood education centers, which as you know are the registered private primary schools. We are sending emails thanking the DVD, it shows the acceptance that you are having, from here we want to be useful both for educational equipment and for families. Thank you very much. We had our doubts about whether May was the right time or not to send the DVD because they are already at the end of the course, but when it was best from September to October when the adjustment period? We think that if you already had the DVD valoraríais when you use it. And we have done. Planteáis some questions in your post: "Regarding the formation of empowerment. For people who have no qualifications and training to enable them also have said something specific training for accreditation for Educ Technical Information Specialist, will be for next year and will be held in the CEP. wait for see the call, you know something about what we have. "Regarding the payment of fees. You can do it the way most comfortable for you, one by one, in groups, with income in cash, by transfer, etc. You send us a list of people who have paid and update the data. _Ya I put my phone down, the signature, you can call me whenever you like, in the evenings or on weekends. "Thanks for the information you are sending to whether the management of your school is directly or indirectly. We need to know that reality that escapes us a little, together we can produce it. We are receiving new emails, addresses our portfolio is increasing, yet well, people who receive this information you become AOSIS CLM direct links between schools and children, thank you for forwarding these messages to other professionals. In another email I sent to the State Meeting on Early Childhood Education in Barcelona organized by the magazine in-fan-tion. Q I encourage you to participate. With them I went to Denmark and was cool in the summer I will summarize the journey with pictures and I will send him. Promised legislation being developed by the Board does not have sent us, and we have asked. Will persist. A happy end of course. But we in July, right? Carmina - WE ARE SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN AND EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION CENTER. AOSIS CLM C / Imperial, 3 45 720 CAMUNO Tef.: 615564298

Blog:
http://apdpcei-clm.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment