were in one of the last concerts of this Venezuelan duo and interviewed just before going on stage. Enjoy the best of show and some facts about his new album "It's a Wrap / is over."
followed the salsa repertoire, "They Made For Me" and "Alive" were heard and their movements were on the rise. Thus, Florentino was alone on stage, accompanied by the beat of a djembe and played a tune unknown. It was one of the ballads from the new album, which said it contains "11 letters, 11 days and experiences."
Later
space would also serve and guitar. Then "I'll remember," the crowd chanted, followed by a medley walked to the fans for "If I Were You" to "When you go", paving the way for the famous "Fan Club" and " I wanted to. "
Over 10 songs we danced, sang and shared some of whom waited for four years to get a new full length album to be released in the coming days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment