Ana recently spoke with Venezuelan singer Carlos Baute, who told the magazine exclusively for QuePasa some details about his upcoming album "Good Loving" which goes on sale this November 23.
Now Access Total show you a little about your tastes, forms of tourism and other things ...
As sympathetic as seen on TV, this talented Caracas has not lost the accent or the mischief Venezuela. In his 36 years boasts a successful career spanning nearly two decades and still heard relaxed, as if they lived busy.
- What you bring to this new album?
As in the previous CD I wrote all the songs. Happy lyrics are based on what people gives me love, love. This special album is a tribute to love.
If one were to do it with phrases, some of my songs and thoughts ... not an autobiography as such.
- And if you were not an artist, what would s?
singer If not ... it would be a painter, sculptor or surfer ...
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, absolutely.
- Do you prefer salty or sweet?
Salado ... Even with a little sweet ... (laughs) I like to combine them, I love the cachapa, for example.
"We know that you lot to the beach ...
I love the beach ... Really miss you a lot of weekends camping with friends in Cuyagua or evenings surfing in La Guaira. I always try to go every time I return to Venezuela.
"So you are planning a trip when you return?
Maybe I escape or beach, or 3 days at the Gran Sabana is one of my spots favorites ... Without anyone knowing, I escape to the jungle (laughs).
- What has been your best gig?
Question from a fan via Twitter:
- How do you feel when you go to sing and you see all your fans?
I when I do songs, although many are autobiographical, I think my fans or the listener, can spend. They feel a complicity with brutal and delivery stage is complete.
When I sing songs of 1998, they do not have to hear and see them staying with me, I feel a great love and affection ... Much thanks.
When I sing songs of 1998, they do not have to hear and see them staying with me, I feel a great love and affection ... Much thanks.
From here we will be awaiting the release of the album and his upcoming visit to Venezuela!.
* Thanks to Jota Erre Media / ICR Warner Music for the photographic equipment and support.
0 comments:
Post a Comment