Thursday, December 23, 2010

What To Use For Cuts On Roof Of Mouth

'm back again

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:) I can finally
I write because we're on vacation! ;)
Well, more than one will have taken a dislike to the notes .. O
mother and father sent There will be 3 METERS ON THE SKY (Jjajajaja)
Mine are regular, so I have to study more: S Uf
Alegría many many days left until we run out!

Merry Christmas:) I start with my speech ..
I hope this year we start with a very good start, and that next year, we have no crisis or anything like that! and I want to bring me my boots! :)
Santa Claus good for me I will ask super cool boots I saw in a shop ..
Well, if Father Christmas is as good as another little thing to bring me more Hee hee hee:) Well
and kings, my parents are going to give me money to leave SALES TO BUY A LOT OF CLOTHING'm looking forward to THE KINGS! L YES, YES!
My letter so I hope it brought me! ;)


Feeliz Naavidaad Prósperoo Year and Felicia:)
I say goodbye, I HOPE YOU HAVE LIKED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment