Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Maximize Heat From Steam Radiator

208. "Pass All" (1986) Dandy SALOMON

my God, this man who wants to be the burger for walk around with the scarf was not removed for days to be really wet the churro with a clueless pingorosa that has not been making cool bar in the night club. And it goes up as handsome veteran boat surrounded by blondes eighties that are embedded in his body as if nits are treated. Well, I said, this terrific ballad, to the tune of "ET carmenchumino post (do not kill me, babe) keeps saying whoooole the time while passing around pants like a little dog in heat with exclamations like "hum" "ahh", "ohh." I believe this man has a childhood trauma with the scarf smoked noses or field poppies because it makes reference to the same later. Fortunately, the prototype of the spunky and Chulilla talludito is going down in history because it was intolerable that fashion to Arturo Fernandez and his constant references to his "Chatinos." I leave that open your brain you with this unicum the history of music.
Videoclip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwYMYy1yBQQ
Emepetrés:

0 comments:

Post a Comment